- Eight Scenic Beauties of Apsan Mountain
- Apsan Observatory
There are two representative observatory on the mountain.
The observatory, which is a filming location for "Whats wrong with secretary Kim?" starring Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, offers a panoramic view of Daegu City and is perfect for enjoying the night view. Another observatory is located on the ridge of Sanseong-san-Yongdu Mountain, which is a photo-friendly green spot designated by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, where visitors can enjoy the views of Yongdu Rock, Gosan-gol, and Suseongji.
- Location : 454, Apsansunhwan-ro(Daemyeong-dong), Nam-gu
- Description : Situated in Nam-gu, Daegu, Apsan Observatory overlooks all of downtown Daegu. As an architectural structure, the observatoryis highly regardedfor the way it blends history with the future and nature with the city.
Receiving large numbers of both tourists and Daegu residents, ApsanObservatory is also a place where people can learn about the meaning of Daegu. There are two ways to reach the observatory: by cable car from Keungol (15 minutes) and on foot (1 hour).
- Things to see nearby : Apsan Jarak-gil Trail, Apsan Constellation Learning Site, Apsan Food Town , Apsan Café Street, and Anjirang GopchangAlley
- Trail courses
- Entrance to Anjiranggol – Anilsa Temple – Apsan Observatory (2.5km, one hour)
- Entrance to Keungol – Cable car – Apsan Observatory (3.2km, 40 minutes)
- 자료 담당자 :
- 문화관광과 임창규 053-664-2174
- 최근자료수정일 :